ADA Accessibility Compliance
Since 2001 we have been advising banks on making bank websites ADA accessible. We provide a three step process for helping banks and credit unions meet website ADA accessibility compliance:
1. Analyze ADA Accessibility
We perform an in-depth analysis using a combination of automated scanning tools and expert human review of every page in your website by both sighted and visually impaired professional analysts. We provide a comprehensive report detailing non-compliant pages within the website, as well as the specific violations and corrective actions for each page.
We will then provide a proposal to bring the site into compliance.
2. Remediate Website Accessibility Issues
Our development team performs a page-by-page analysis of the issues present on every page in your website and then performs the programming, design, and copywriting work necessary to bring your website into compliance with WCAG 2.1 standards. Once completed, we will provide a post-remediation report to provide assurance that every compliance issue has been addressed.
3. Ensure Continuous Website ADA Accessibility
After we make a financial institution website ADA compliant, we provide on-going accessibility analysis and proactive remediation for the bank website on a monthly basis to ensure that the site remains in compliance with current ADA accessibility standards, such as WCAG 2.1.
Website Quality Management
Maintaining website compliance with ADA accessibility standards is an on-going process that requires a thorough understanding WCAG 2.1 standards and how to implement them through programming, design, and copywriting. Each change made to a website, including even adding new graphics or promotions, can make a website non-compliant. To keep websites compliant and functioning optimally, InetSolution provides a comprehensive website quality management service:
Our full service Accessibility & Quality Compliance Scanning keeps your website compliant and error free. The service includes:
- WCAG Accessibility compliance (levels 2.1 A, AA)
- Capture a daily, weekly, or monthly snapshot of each page on the website for record retention compliance
- PDF Accessibility checking
- Broken link checking
- Browser compatibility checks
- Spell checking
- SEO best practices checking against Google standards
- US Privacy compliance checks
- Proactive analysis and correction by InetSolution experts for issues discovered